AWT 18650 2900mAh
High-Drain 40A 2900mAh AWT 18650 Battery with the case. AWT 18650 2900MAh 40A Li-MN High Drain Rechargeable Battery.
WT IMR 18650 (2900mAh) 40A 3.7V Flat Battery is designed with lithium-ion and operates as specified when fully charged. Works with high capacity, the AWA IMR 18650 battery (2900mAh) 40A 3.7v is rechargeable and works with installed equipment for high drainage.
- Brand: AWT
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 2900mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.39mm x 64.90mm
- Weight: 45g
Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Unprotected Battery Design Safe chemistry LiMN means reduced risk of venting with flame or explosion. Due to the safety inherent in IMR safe chemistry batteries, there is no protection circuitry added or built-in.
This provides a slightly shorter battery length to enable a good fit in most mods. To ensure longevity, it is not recommended to allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V. AWT 18650 2900mAh is Recommended For Use With Sub Ohm Tanks!!!!
- 1. Fully charge before initial use
- 2. Always charge the battery in/on a fireproof surface
- 3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- 4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- 5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- 6. To avoid shortening your battery life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- 7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
- 8. Do not dispose of battery with the use of fire
- 9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in an explosion.
- 10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- 11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells.
AWT 18650 2900mAh INCLUDES
1* Pack of 2 batteries