AWT Battery 18650 3000mah
Nominal Capacity: 3000 mAh
Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
Discharge End Voltage: 2.5V
Standard Charging Current: 1.25A
Charging Voltage: 4.20+-0.05V
Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 20A
Max. Short Peak Discharge CC : 40A – Independently tests report a realistic rate of 30A
You Will Receive:
2x – AWT Battery 18650 3000mah 40A Battery
AWT Battery 18650 3000mah
General Best Practices
Do not use the battery if:
- It has rust or corrosion on it
- If the wrap has been damaged even if it’s a small nick
- The wrap is peeling off
- It is bulging
- It is giving off an odor
- It feels hot to the touch
- Anything doesn’t look, smell, or seem right
- Keep the battery and all other vaping supplies away from children and pets.
- Never store your batteries in a car or in direct sunlight. 70F degrees can quickly reach temperatures over 100F degrees in a car. Even if it’s “just for a moment” don’t do it.
- Charge new batteries before using them.
- If you’re using a mod that uses more than one battery, those batteries should be the same age. You should “marry” the batteries to each other: buy them together, use them together, charge them together.
- If the battery becomes hot inside your mod, remove it from the mod and discontinue use.
- When carrying spare batteries with you, make sure you’re carrying them in such a way that nothing metal (keys, pens, etc) can connect to both poles of the battery or damage the wrap around the battery. Accidentally closing the circuit like this can cause the battery to rapidly discharge and short out.
The best way to charge the AWT Battery 18650 3000mah is with an external 18650 battery charger. The ones we sell, are manufactured by Xtar and can be found here,
these have all sorts of safety features built into them and they are designed to slowly ramp up the power to the battery, which makes recharging it easier on the battery.
They also tend to have a very intuitive display to let you know exactly what’s going on with your battery.
Lithium-Ion batteries don’t like extreme temperatures. Heat and cold stress the batteries. Charge and use the battery at room temperature. If you’re uncomfortable, your battery is uncomfortable.
If the battery has been exposed to extreme temperatures, allow the battery to return to room temperature before charging it or using it.
We recommend not using a battery if it has been exposed to temperatures over 140F.
If you’re storing a battery long-term (months or years), discharge it to 3.8 volts and store it in a cool dry place. A refrigerator works well for this, but you need to protect the AWT Battery 18650 3000mah from moisture.