Eleaf Ipower 80 watt Mod
The Eleaf Ipower 80 watt Mod is powered by a long-lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The Eleaf iPower features a sleek and smooth finish that is both comfortable to hold and aesthetically pleasing.
The maximum output of this device can be reached up to 80 watts. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils.
The Eleaf Ipower 80 watt Mod also features Bypass, Smart, and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes. The Eleaf iPower features dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections.
This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the Micro USB Port. you can read more about the vape products in our product reviews.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4″ x 1-7/8″ x 7/8″
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
- Wattage Output: 1.0 – 80.00w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Ventilation Holes
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Reset Button
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Over-charging protection
- Over-current Protection
- Over-discharging Protection